Art By Ree

Art by Ree Bachmeier, specializing in quality art since 1982.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosa, South Dakota, United States

Daily Paintings and thoughts that have very little consequence in life.
Contact Me

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Green Teapot

Green Teapot Painting: Ebay Store
.........


"I Failed Miserably"... I wonder if people ever say, "I Failed Joyfully?". ;o)

Anyway, my hat is off to all the artist's who have committed to a personal goal of "A Painting A Day" and succeeded. On Nov. 4, 2006 I heard about the concept of completing a small painting every day and listing it for sale on-line. I decided to give it a try. What I found out, is that my life and personality just doesn't allow for such a thing to happen.

For me, a painting takes longer than one day. Most of the work, (for me anyway) is done even before a paintbrush is picked up. The original idea, the concept, the technique, the color combos are all worked out in my head, brewing and stewing in there for days, weeks, sometimes years.

So congratulations to all committed Daily Painters, you have my admiration!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home