Art By Ree

Art by Ree Bachmeier, specializing in quality art since 1982.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosa, South Dakota, United States

Daily Paintings and thoughts that have very little consequence in life.
Contact Me

Monday, November 17, 2008

Evening Tea Teapot n Apple n Tatted Lace Still Life Original Art Painting Framed Ree


Title: "Evening Tea"

Artist's Notes: "My Grandmother gave me a vintage teapot many years ago and it is one of my favorite painting subjects. It has found it's way into many of my still-life paintings, and this is my latest effort. This teapot sits proudly in my kitchen, reminding me of a Grandmother's love. I miss you, Granny.... "

This is an original painting, NOT a print, framed and ready to hang. It is framed in a simple gray and white frame.

Size: Painting size = 8 X 10 inches, with frame = 9.5 X 11.5 inches.

Details: Acrylic on canvas board. Framed in gray and white.

Signed: "Ree" in the lower right corner.

Price: $120.00

To purchase: Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home