Art By Ree

Art by Ree Bachmeier, specializing in quality art since 1982.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosa, South Dakota, United States

Daily Paintings and thoughts that have very little consequence in life.
Contact Me

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Garden Dragon Daffodil



Garden Dragon Daffodil, Acrylic on Canson paper, matted. Will fit an 8 X 10 inch frame.
.......
SOLD
..........

I have been a member of dailypainters.com since Nov. and have enjoyed the challenge of completing "a painting a day". Although I did not succeed in listing a painting every day, it has been fun to try.

But now that site will be charging a monthly fee of $29.99 and I am sad to have to decline the membership. As of 2/15/07 I will no longer be a member of dailypainters.com.

I will continue with this blog site, though. Free is always good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home