Art By Ree

Art by Ree Bachmeier, specializing in quality art since 1982.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hermosa, South Dakota, United States

Daily Paintings and thoughts that have very little consequence in life.
Contact Me

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Eggbeater

"Eggbeater" Still Life. Acrylic on Canson colored paper, matted and ready to frame. Will fit a 5 X 7 inch frame. $35.00 To see more details or to purchase:
Click Here

*******

I've been thinking lately about some of the art teachers I encountered over the years, and their "rules" that they imposed.

1. Don't ever use black.
2. In a still life, always use odd numbers of objects.
3. Never have an object 'float' on the paper, anchor it to a table with shadow.
4. Etc. etc. etc.

I wonder how many of their rules I can break?

*******

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Williams Grossman said...

Oh, this is so very creative and eggceptionally well done! 'Love it to pieces! It made me smile.

Jamie

3:46 AM  
Blogger Ree Bachmeier said...

Thank You, I'm so glad you liked it! I was eggstremely eggcited with this particular project. This painting turned out eggsactly as I hoped. And for me, that is eggstraordinarily rare!

Ree

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home